PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas loses $860 million last year.
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2022, 11:59
das Uber Soldat

Received 127 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by 43Inches
Its a bulletin board, I don't have to reply to anyone. A few have swung the old failed applicant sword and I made a general quip back. I already stated I don't want anyone to go broke. That's different from saying that they are headed down that path and as others have stated their opinions on whether that's realistic or not I'm not going to harp on about it. As for quoting seats filled, bookings, LFs, and accident history means what? Sounds like my dog is better than your cat white noise. QF sucks at the moment, even AJ admitted it, that's why he's so generously handing out $50 vouchers to somebody.
You haven't written a thing in 58 posts, then expect me to believe that you randomly pop in with

"My comments are purely observations of the operation and management."

... What comments?!

Your post only makes sense if you forgot you were logged in under a different account. What a crackup.

As for this nonsense about 'elitism'. I'm not accusing Deano/You of being a reject because of criticism of Qantas. The thread is filled with criticism and I haven't said squat to any of those posters. You/Deano however, have demonstrated a bizarre, obsessive, neurotic hatred of Qantas, wishing harm not only on the company, but on everyone who works there, even if that means some may literally die as a result. That kind of warped vitriol is in my experience at least, founded in a rejection of some kind, so I'd wager I'm not far from the truth.

If I really wanted to go for elitism, I'd make some kind of vapid comment like calling JQ a dumpster. Ah wait, that you you.

My bad.

Now, make sure you login with the right account this time kiddo. Says which one you're using in the top right. PM me if you need a hand. Computers are hard.