PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas loses $860 million last year.
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2022, 02:42
Deano969

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by SHVC
Ah definitely a disgruntled interviewee that couldn’t pass. Don’t worry Rex have their issues they’re bad if not worse in some aspects on how they treat their staff remember that nasty letter, oh how you pick and choose. .

but hey, I don’t mind Rex, I just hate JS and his BS I wish he would fade away as he has had his time. To wish they go by the way AN, never in a million yrs would I ever wish that on a company that employees ppl in my country. You are a sorry sad person to have the thoughts you do. I hate to break it to you though, QF/JQ and rest of the group you hate so much will not be going anywhere anytime soon, they will fix the issues get back to where they need to be and will still be around in 10-20 or even 100yrs.

Keep doing those SHL and practice interviews you will get there one day, I wish you to succeed.
In 10-20 years QF/JQ will be an airline in name only, if they survive
Mainline and international will eventually be outsourced along with admin
Network will end up with the 320/1 and it will become Q City Link
NJS will get the 220s
Unsure about international, but this will be the last to go, but in the short term you will see more and more foreign crews, like their new AKL JFK route
Engineering can't even get 3% over the line when we have 5% minimum inflation, so kiss them goodbye shortly as well
Ground staff already gonski
You'd have to be Irish to know your job is secure

PS fixed your spelling