PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Hold Pool
Thread: Jet2 Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2022, 05:27
Alphamax1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi chaps ,
Long time lurker !
I did the assesment a few weeks ago (FO A321 Rated) , it was super fast from applying to getting the congrats call from Will . First of all is the online testing which tbh are MUCH easier than they used to be ! the personality questions are linked to what you will be asked in the interview .Group exercise was items in a log cabing and its on fire what would you take etc.... just dont be overpowering and listen. The interview was just 2 pilots no HR which was a breath of fresh air ! VERY laid back and is like having a chat with colleagues that I would love to have a day out with .
If you pass the interview then you get booked into the sim later that day. I did it on the 757-200 , I would highly recommend getting microsoft flight sim and getting used to the PFD/ND and the scans . Or if you can afford it go into an actual sim ! Just remember the pitch power is something to behold !! The sim guys are highly experienced and make you feel at ease during the process and will try and help when they can , they dont provide feedback .
I got the phone call the next day saying I passed "very well" and I was in a type rated airbus pool .
My only thought is how long until I get the call ? I havent got anything official saying im in the pool ..... which is slightly concerning