PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hill Helicopters HX50
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2022, 14:55
FlimsyFan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by [email protected]
yes what a huge surprise............
I’m certainly not going to wang around words like primadonna as I have a great deal of respect for your experience and knowledge Crab.

I also understand your cynicism, but I just wish that the community at large would be more supportive.

We should embrace people who put a lifelong commitment into creating real, physical products in the UK attracting interest, investment (wherever that comes from), jobs and tax revenues.

I work in manufacturing and am proud to see raw materials being turned into products I see daily all across the nation being used by individuals and corporates alike.

Like Dr Hill, I’ve been through the curve of massive investment and the associated sleepless nights. Also like Dr Hill I’ve heard (but not listened to) the voices that say it won’t work.

Those voices normally originate from people who have neither the drive nor the vision to push themselves to do something remarkable, often from a position of professional and financial comfort. Not suggesting thats’s you Crab, but as I see it, the world is a much better place for having guys like this giving it their best shot.

And remember, if / when Hill is successful, there will be positive repercussions throughout the industry. The utterly shameless profiteering from peddling 1960s technology with its associated piece of paper by the OEMs will be shown up to be the racket it is.

I’ve not ordered an HX50 and have no affiliation whatsoever, but I genuinely hope he delivers the machine that’s promised and gets the success his determination, ambition and graft deserve.