PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Salary Review Time Again
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2022, 09:29
Rhodes13

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AIMINGHIGH123
Ok well let’s spin this on it’s head. Why are you not at Virgin or BA?

Virgin are known to get rid of people when ever it gets a little sketchy. It’s not half truths about Virgin. I know what my mate said to me. If we were face to face I would just show you his messages. Everything about BA is 100% true. The pay cut they have had and Euroflyer deal that quite a few who were made redundant have gone back to at BA is paying a lot less than mainline. I have seen the pay scale. Go and look on other threads here or better ask people there.

I have said before I don’t live in Dubai have been there half a dozen times and going again later this year. We have many friends there not at EK some been there over 20 years now and a family member of ours has just moved there. We have equal number of close friends in Dubai as we do in London.

The grass isn’t always greener that statement works everywhere.
There you go again making assumptions. Did you not note the past tense of my statement that it wasn't a bed of roses?

I did leave EK and I am flying for one of the airlines you mentioned.

In regards to BALPA doing nothing for the Flybe guys and girls, I'm not really sure what you expected a union to do when the company you worked for went under? I notice you aren't trumpeting the fact that the same union you despise so much effectively ended the sham contractor model at RYR and has negotiated an earlier end to the pay cuts than the company wanted, or that the BACC agreed to take pay cuts to fund the salaries of those same 747 pilots who BA wanted to make redundant.

Last edited by Rhodes13; 8th Aug 2022 at 10:13.