PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Recruiting
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2022, 20:58
ser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ppljames
Are you happy to give any insight as to what the pre-screening interview consisted of? Thanks
For myself, it was a half an hour phone call, a very friendly guy, and the usual questions:
- "Why Virgin?", "why do you want to leave your current role" etc.,
- They run through your CV and check your hours are correct.
- The last section is where it's different, they ask you a few questions that are related to Virgin's new marketing campaign of inclusivity and being yourself. "Behavioural evaluation" I think they call it.
- If you've passed the initial screening and they've sent you the two emails with attachments, in the born-to-fly document if you go down to the "Our Values" page, this is probably the best prep material, it felt like they were looking for answers that aligned with company values.

From memory, I was asked these questions which led to more questions based on my answers.

"What is the difference between inclusivity and diversity?"
"How is diversity good in a team?"
"How does a diverse crew affect the customer experience?"
"As a First Officer, how would you go above and beyond for Virgin Atlantic?"
"Virgin wants to be everyone's favourite airline, how would you go about presenting that to customers in your day-to-day career"
One Scenario-based question, I got "Aircraft change, ATC slot, the captain wants to skip the briefing as done before on the previous aircraft, what are the considerations and what would you do?"