PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The list of Aviation workers voting for Protection Industrial Action keeps growing
Old 28th Jul 2022, 07:40
blubak

Received 66 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by Bootstrap1
I have noticed QF is now rolling out the esteemed Andrew David to front the media since Alan Joyce is so on the nose with the flying public.

Even when questioned about the illegal sacking of 2000 ramp workers, AD keeps up the company line that "we don't believe it was illegal and that is why we are taking it to the next court".

They just don't get it. Once the music stops, who will be left without a seat on the board/executive?
Yes i heard some of his dribble yesterday.
Amazing how he brushes off the luggage fiasco & comes out with crap about how the ratio of lost bags is no worse than it was pre covid & then tries to convince himself that there is no issue with call centre wait times.
They just deny,deny,deny & blame everybody else.
He just doesnt understand that long serving employees who get a decent wage for what they do will take ownership of problems & go the extra yard to keep passengers happy whereas lowly paid contractors just go 'i get paid pittance so that problem is way above my pay grade'