PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2022, 02:01
WhatShortage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by londonDriver
probably that’s because you keep talking this way about the company? Do you think there are many people who applied and (allegedly) flew the 380? Honestly, if I was the recruitment manager I wouldn’t call you for the interview just reading all your comments here.

As far as the ATPL test, just because you need. people it doesn’t mean you have to hire everyone. If you are not willing to put any effort I don’t think you should blame anyone but yourself.
Hey pal, after talking like that allow me to rub your words around your face.

Former a380 pilot ( VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE) got called won't mention the circunstances but let's say for a very good position. Accepted the contract and got fired due to another covid wave, never got called again.
Former a320 pilot on an UAE company, got called failed the technical interview (+4k hours)
French army pilot, got rejected on the personal/tech interview.
What the actual f* are you talking about? Their recruitment team has been called out MANY times already and it's being changed at a pace except a few that have "good connections". Stop the BS and accept the situation. BTW, if you're a girl, the chances of passing skyrockets even if you're handicapped and has no motor skills.