PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Aus/NZ Positions
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2022, 08:30
LostontheLOC

Received 119 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by cLeArIcE
Based on conversion"s I've had the days of quick upgrades at JQ are over. 5-6+ years for 78 FO and 9-10+ years for 320 command. You'd probably be in a pine box before a 787 command comes Up. The big unknown question is how the LR and XLR impacts the 787. It's either dead as many believe
78 FO is 170 (give or take) spots from the bottom of the list, and not so many spots above that is the most junior captain, I think you’re timelines a little out but shave a few years off each and you would probably be on the money.

with 46 ish new frames “penciled” in for the passionately orange team, and not so many moving to network, the sheer pilot numbers required is staggering, they will be understaffed for years to come. I can’t see the 2 year commands ever coming back and nor should anyone want that, 3-4 is definitely possible with where this company is going.

With maxed out Bali bogan bullets happening daily from every major port and a guy full of freight on those 78’s, those leprechauns are ******* jealous little bastards with the amount of money old AJ is printing off them. As long as they can keep them flying and not racing into stationary hangers. 🤣🤣