PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New 'Bonza' LCC launches middle 2022 with B737 MAX
Old 12th Jul 2022, 11:47
morno

Received 310 Likes on 116 Posts
Originally Posted by tossbag
morno, I know what part of Bris-Vegas you got the uber to, and how far that place is from Bris-Vegas airport. There is a toll, and it's a pain in the arse to avoid. I know Mick needs to have the last word on all things aviation, you not so much but when it comes to saving more than a few pineapples on an airfare I'd drive half an hour longer to do it. And I'll also do it to avoid paying tolls to parasite thieves that charge me twice as much because I drive a 'commercial vehicle' privately owned.

Do a price check on fares from Bris to Melb verse Cooly to Melb when REX are discounting fares out of the Goldy. It can be $260 one way as opposed to $90. If the same thing happens out of Maroochy, then people will do it.
Errr, I don’t know how you’d know what my Uber history is, but I never said that I got an Uber from Brisbane Airport anyway. I was referring to getting an Uber from Maroochy to a part of the Northern suburbs of Brisbane. And that suburb is still a good 45mins from the Brisbane CBD.