PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Application 2022
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2022, 00:16
Shazeem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AIMINGHIGH123
Agree with this. Often the ones moaning the trainer is against them etc etc never blaming themselves have other issue's.

Honestly some people think once they got the job that’s it.

I think nimrodjoe, you need to leave aviation completely. A lot of negative posts from you.
The last comment I find immature.
​​​​​Just make sure to leave the business as well when you are negative. I think we wouldn't have many pilots flying noeadays if we would listen to your advice.

When trainers have to think carefully what wording they use in a pamflet, something is wrong. When they are called up by the wasta manager and have to defend themselves...something is wrong. Choice to make..giving up the precious STAR or becoming a TRE. As most of us are mercenaries the choice has already been made.
​​​​​
And we all have heard of persons who were axed. And we say that these guys must have done something very wrong etc. Sometimes that is true. Many times it is not.

You have stay in survival mode. Denial plays an important role. The more time you spend here, the more aware you will become. That said...some of us are still in the running for 1st place in the World Championship Denial held at the HQ. I made it to the 4th round