PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 2nd Jul 2022, 06:20
Mel2022QF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh hey there travellerslife!

Not sure how far back you've read but it's been a series of highs and lows since they started advertising in Jan. So at least you've not put yourself through all that But good luck with it all and I reckon the forum is the place to be for any updates haha. After the last few months it feels to me like anything may happen with the recruitment, there are a bunch of us on hold but some could drop off for other roles (eg: Emirates) Sydney looks to be making more (slow) progress than Melb, so that's good, progress is progress.

Just a general comment I was reading about the A380's and where they are all at, which I see as an indication of where the overall capacity is at compared to pre-covid. As of yesterday out of the 12, 2 are being scrapped or plan to be. 3 are currently in Dubai being refurbed. I'm not sure exactly how many are operating right now but apparently the plan was to have just 5 back in service by now. Anyway as always I'm sure there are those that know far more than me so feel free to comment.

Good luck everyone and hang in there, and take it easy