PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 24th Jun 2022, 01:37
QF747438

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flighty12345
Thanks for the info, wonder why they would send me a questionnaire so late then? Especially as I applied within a day of it being advertised in Jan. I have a lot of flying experience including previous international flying so I'm feeling a bit disheartened. Fingers crossed ground schools start happening for those people who've progressed on here so there's hope for those of us who are still waiting to get an assessment day.
Workforce planing and forecasting for crew levels change almost daily. Qantas also commenced Long Haul recruitment for Jetconnect NZ and QFCCUK which now have commenced CCI training at least 3 CCI Jetconnect currently training for Qantas International operations. With these factors and current outlook reductions in initial QCCA numbers will occur. Once they short list the current active hold pool with the selected candidates for job offers, they may need to interview again for updated talent from the application list they have.