PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New 'Bonza' LCC launches middle 2022 with B737 MAX
Old 20th Jun 2022, 05:42
PoppaJo

Received 295 Likes on 124 Posts
Originally Posted by dr dre

Now you could say that RY not having a hull loss is a fluke, and they may still have a poor SMS. But then add in all the other EU carriers, LH, BA, KLM, IB, SAS, Wizz, Easyjet etc among many other who mostly or totally employ low houred cadets. Now you’re looking at a total fleet size and pilot group many times larger than Australia and we’re not seeing endemic issues.

However is a big difference between all those programs run by those operations, and ours. They invest significantly in those programs and it’s people, they are big business backed by solid check and training programs. You couldn’t even compare the EZY and Jetstar programs together, one is a polished machine the other is a turd.

I have sat next to cadets here that shouldn’t have been let out into the wild. Management’s response was sorry about that, we will send them back to the sim. I pushed a bit further as I wasn’t impressed with one certain event, the result was we will work with the training providers to ensure these things don’t happen again. Ryan and Easy wouldn’t have let someone get that far with such poor standards.

It’s our standards here are just ****, that’s across many parts of this industry.

Last edited by PoppaJo; 20th Jun 2022 at 05:54.