PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New 'Bonza' LCC launches middle 2022 with B737 MAX
Old 17th Jun 2022, 13:33
das Uber Soldat

Received 127 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by 43Inches
As a bus driver I'm deeply offended that you compare pilots to my profession. But in all seriousness you only call a pilot a bus driver if you want to degrade them, which also says you are pompous enough to say that bus drivers are some how some lower form of employment. I don't think of myself above or below bus drivers or whatever, it's a completely different job with different challenges. I have respect for good bus drivers (having worked the job and alongside them) as much as I respect good pilots. When you see a driver navigate traffic with mm to spare from obstacles at a pace to keep schedule and not swap paint, pull in and out of traffic confidently without passengers falling all over the shop and picking lines through roundabouts that don't mount curbs and knock over signs then they are doing good.
Bus drivers being a lower form of employment is literally the argument being explicitly made by several people in this thread. No complaint from you. Funny that. Meanwhile, as I argue that pilots and bus drivers are on the same level (which they are, it's basically the same job) , you somehow manage to conflate this with me declaring the opposite, to which you've drawn issue.

Take a bow.

So much salt that I don't hold your precious title in the reverence you think it deserves. Is your social media profile photo in uniform? Is that the issue? Do you have PILOTGRL numberplates? Let me guess, your credit card name starts with "Captain".

Back to reality. It's a job. You're not special. Bus drivers are cool.

​​