PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 15th Jun 2022, 09:38
Fortaleza

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by YuKitsune
Congrats on getting in!
How'd you find the radar simulation test? I struggled to process any of the math questions before they disappeared...
I am pretty good with numbers, it's just comes natural to me. To be honest I'd be very very surprised if I got more than 1 wrong ; As in all maths answers AND plane requests. In fairness without being arrogant, I feel aptitude tests, and these tests in general suit me to a T. I feel you either have it or you dont, as its not like studying for a test. And the less time to answer/make decisions with numbers I seem to excel.
The hardest test out of everything for me was answering whether plane was to the left or right of the other plane..... the hardest part was it wasnt left or right it was true or false to left or right. So it was like you had to process double negatives or double positives quickly, and I know I struggled in that, but all the others I found quite comfortable.

That's not to say I wouldnt be a terrible air traffic controller? Who knows. But I'm happy that it seems like I'll get a chance. Maybe the job will could be my calling.