PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New 'Bonza' LCC launches middle 2022 with B737 MAX
Old 9th Jun 2022, 07:30
PoppaJo

Received 295 Likes on 124 Posts
Having been apart of a AOC process before, the issue that I, and others also have talked about, is the Parc/Bonza relationship and getting a AOC approved. Things become incredibly complex should you wish to outsource the entire flight operation, the only people on the Bonza payroll being a dozen or two up in MCY. You could have the best brains in both, that’s not the issue here, nobody claimed these people are idiots, far from it, but nobody has outsourced a safety and training department as such, to a third party. That is why this is being held up, from what I have heard, and exactly as I expected. So perhaps Bonza manages the Safety and Training departments? Again, involves incredible detail from Canberra.

Who is accountable and responsible for the long list of things that Canberra is looking at. Is it Parc or Bonza?

Money is irrelevant. You can throw as much cash at the process as you want, and as I have seen before, that doesn’t exactly stop the questions and responses asked to you from our friends in Canberra. It gets to a point, where you just don’t bother and walk away. Much more going on behind the scenes, don’t get sucked in to all the rainbows and lollipops being pushed out from marketing departments.

Last edited by PoppaJo; 9th Jun 2022 at 07:52.