PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-V2
Thread: Flybe-V2
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2022, 11:09
bean

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Skipness One Foxtrot
Grow up and stop calling people "idiots". It's uncalled for and frankly if you can't win on a reasoned debate, name calling isn't a good look for a grown up, which I assume you are?
Let's be clear, they've sold a program on the basis of needing six airframes and they only have four. So that's a gamble that's gone wrong, as with the current meltdown in staff attendance and supply chain, it's a struggle to run the day to day never mind grow market share. It's not a problem unique to flybe though, as TUI, BA and easyJet have realised way too late they can't staff their own planned (and sold) flying programs. It feels to me that there was a delusion up to boardroom level that the operational challenges could be met when those closer to the coalface saw the trainwreck coming some time ago. I don't imagine there's much call for leasing Q400s anymore, I suspect some of the ex flybe models will be stored to years and possibly scrapped IMHO.
My word you have a vivid imagination haven't you.
We know you have an agenda against Flybe 2 from your perpetual wrongful allegations of financial wrongdoing when the company was set up. Who specifically called You an idiot by the way?