PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Isle of Man-3
Thread: Isle of Man-3
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2022, 10:36
IOMX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BA318
In the past 7 days Easyjet has cancelled 3 flights. Loganair has cancelled one. Comparable to size that’s about the same performance and not bad considering on one day Easyjet had an IT failure. There have been a few delays on Loganair too.

As long as I’ve been reading this thread nobody has said Easyjet is the perfect solution for the IOM (like you constantly imply) but rather Easyjet is the only one paying their own way unlike the subsidised Loganair who will leave as soon as the subsidy stops.

Enjoy Loganair and keep giving them your money and they might stick around.
Sorry I don’t know whether you live on the island or travel there or not but the EasyJet services have been shocking . There have been cancellations major delays flights from Gatwick being diverted to Manchester then returned to Gatwick ( when at the same time their own Manchester to Isle of Man service operated ) . It been a total shambles and given it’s an island there are very limited options when it goes wrong .

And also worth noting that not all Loganair services to the island are underwritten .

I suggest you focus on getting some of your facts straight before commenting in the way you do !