PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 4th Jun 2022, 02:38
QF747438

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mel2022QF
I'm wondering if the difference is that Qantas UK and Jetconnect are covered under a different agreement, and are potentially being prioritised so that the company has the option of operating the smaller aircraft (ie: A330) on long haul routes, using London and NZ base crew who don't have the same crew rest requirements such as lie down bunks required in their agreement and can be put on shorter rest periods? After all, it's a business..

I'm sure there's people on here that know more than me though so feel free to disagree or share your thoughts.

Appreciate the input and the conversation while we wait patiently and stay positive..
😃 Hey Mel2022QF

Yes your definitely right, the employment agreements for each cabin crew group are different, QCCA, QFCCUK and JETCONNECT agreements are very similar however rest requirements on board and off board and duty hour limitations differ. Also sometimes you can have all cabin crew groups crewing the one same flight.