PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Jet Luxembourg
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2022, 15:44
spacecadet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Des.Vaisselles
It looks like I am a little late on the thread. I have an interview with these guys and I am planed for a sim. I would like ro know what type of sim do they do the assessment on?
Thanks in advance for anyone who takes the time to respond
When I did it, it was a fairly relaxed sim session. The sim session was carried out at a CargoLux facility, I think it was a King Air or some twin prop aircraft that I had never been in before. I was assigned a FO who was familiar with the aircraft so they knew all the speeds, power settings, etc.

I was assessed by 2 Cargo Lux crew and it was fairly basic stuff, fly from A to B with one or 2 minor issues, I think they were mainly looking for good CRM and basic handling skills.

Everything you read on here is true regarding GJ. There are some amazing staff & crew in the company and it all depends on the aircraft you are assigned to on what your experience with GJ will be like.

I left a few years ago as the owner sold the aircraft and if the opportunity ever arose again, and if I was looking for a job, then I would re-join them again (if they would have me).

Like any company, they could be better, but they are a management company and their primary concern is the aircraft owner.

The best compliment I can give them, if I had a private jet, I would let them manage it.