PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 25th May 2022, 08:49
QF747438

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Galleygirl2022
Hey everyone, I attended a qantas international recruiting day in Sydney for Sydney base last month was successful and all x-ref, security checks completed, just been contacted to send in my water/swim test and certificates and attend to bodycare medical. I was told no Sydney postings will be available till October or in 2023 now, I can go for Auckland NZ based for international, ground course is in June for international or remain on hold pool until late 2022 or 2023 for Sydney base. I believe they have a large hold file now to work with, and selecting is based on metrics. Anyone else at this section of the process, also Applies as language speaker.

;-)
Hi

Sometimes during recruitment Qantas call candidates on hold for a particular Cabin crew ie: Qantas International positions and offer jobs on other Qantas subsidiaries like QantasLink / Jetconnect or even Jetstar and even MAM ect , it’s usually a take it or leave it basis going back on active hold or even been on active hold does not mean you will get the position eventually, after 12 months from date of original application, Qantas will usually advise to re apply for role in the future once active hold expires.