PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why you the prices for tickets are calculated like this?
Old 25th May 2022, 00:10
nomilk

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by laurashe
I am looking to make an article about that subject, can somebody help me with more arguments of the technical part and anything else related to subject?
From my understanding slim people are subsidizing people with bigger weight on the airplane traveling, and i think it's fine to help other people from time to time , but i think it's discrimination to take a part of my money to pay for someone else that i don't know without a my agreement.
Do you understand the difference between a person and a suitcase and freight?

Are you also suggesting a rebate system for long-haul passengers not eating and using the loo? Pregnant women pay double?

Or start with the basics? Can you travel without a suitcase? Can you travel without your body?

oh dear, oh, dear ...

I make it easy: Go to your supermarket and take note of units. For your school homework: Do you see things that are sold per unit? Is everything sold by weight or are there any other possibilities?

Which class are you attending? I hope you are not grown up and think of publishing such nonsense.