PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Juggernaut
Thread: QF Juggernaut
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2022, 08:35
gamma69

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I Agree with the above,
Im on the VA GDOJ still awaiting my return, I don't believe that anyone is being unfairly treated in the return of pilots. In due time those higher up the list will obtain a CMD and will make more room for the returning members.
Too little pilots see, It's been tough out in the real world finding employment outside of the aviation world. Even now trying to step back in a flying role is tough. Two years without flying and 10 thousand hours, not many people want you.
I would consider myself lucky to be still in the seat at VA in any capacity.
Previous years going through industrial action at Australia's largest independent airline, senior and junior pilots all talked the talked but when needed to walk, they all went too quiet(Really disappointing) some even came to work and financiallygained when others refused to come into work for stop work actions .
I considered everyone in the act of action to protect what we had now and new pilots to the group, even tho my life long career wasn't at that airline.
Pilots need to start taking more action for everyone sake, otherwise your voice is just pointless.