PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian pilots can work for US regionals.
Old 18th May 2022, 14:57
Kenny

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Captn Rex Havack
And Kenny - don't ever put purile **** on here correcting my latin. Per diem vs Per diems. I don't speak latin. Your correction is meaningless. When I call you a looser, for instance, then correct me.
(just in case you don't know, someone who does not win is spelt loser.) If correcting my latin is the best you got I suggest you go have a wank.
Jesus H…..I’m not even sure where to begin with this fine example of incoherent, uneducated and completely ignorant ranting. You’re either a child, who’s daddy never gave him enough approval or some bitter twisted old man, angry at the world for a less than stellar career, who now numbs what’s left of his non-existent self esteem by drinking too much wine out of a box.

Do us all a favour and step away from the keyboard, any further posts from you will simply dig an even deeper hole.

Oh and I did learn Latin, so the correction was far from meaningless. It was me schooling you on an inaccuracy in your post, after you’d tried to school all of us, on something you know absolutely nothing about.