PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SmartLynx
Thread: SmartLynx
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2022, 23:43
Nico98

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm so scared now

Are u guys serious? Well I've to admit that all this bad (very bad) opinions about Smartlynx leave me...scared. Here's the situation,I'm italian and I was looking for a company to apply as a cabin crew member. Few weeks ago I found this airline and I did it,I applied. I have signed their agreement and tomorrow my initial training will take place. Now,maybe I am to blame,but it seemed pretty nice. Unfortunately I didn't find too informations in order to "judge" the company. I found a youtube video about a girl who worked for this company and she said her experience was really nice and that she would do that again. I also visited glassdoor and indeed to find reviews about pilots and crew member but here's again...no negative reviews,it seemed ok everything. And now,I've found the only "parly hidden" post (this one) where tons of people say: "the worst company ever,stay away". It's true they hire with an agency (F2 resource) in my case,located in Malta. (At least as I read). I'm preparing to work on A320 type and the bases you're mentioning seem so unusual I mean...Nigeria? Why? Ok I know about Vietnam (pretty cool I guess) but Nigeria? Do they even fly there? No because hearing that video (about the girl I've spoken) she mentioned other bases like Oslo,Spain and so on. What have I to expertise?