PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair-2 cadets
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2022, 16:42
A320LGW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pilottolip
Hello! I had an assessment with Wizz UK in the week of the 18th of April. I thought I’d tell you the process:

I first applied in July 2021, and my application status was “We are currently reviewing all applications” until December, when they emailed to say the recruitment for the year was over. They gave me a link through which to reapply for year 2022.
In early March I attended a pilot recruitment open morning, where they provided a company overview and took my email to check my application. Within two weeks my status had changed to “Forwarded as applicant”.
In early April I received an email inviting me to a two-day interview in the third week of April at L3 in Crawley. There were multiple days to choose from but only limited slots available. This gave me two weeks notice.
They told us at the interview to expect to hear within two weeks, and it turned out to be a little over one week.

I’m now excited to be in a hold pool! The process from recruitment event to hired took less than two months.

It seems that most people I met at the assessments had gone to a recruitment open day. If you’re serious about joining, the best advice I can give is to keep a lookout for pilot recruitment events- and cancel any and all plans to make sure you get to one, and don’t leave until they’ve taken your details.
Thanks for the info. I am trying to find a pilot recruitment day to attend but all I can find are cabin crew recruitment days. Do you know if they are holding any in the near future? Thanks