PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines and Pilots
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2022, 20:01
Ollie Onion

Received 207 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by 22k
What?! Keep those fingers in your ears and scream as much as you like.

What you have just done is show how much of a moron you are, and subhuman.

Honestly, you’re so up yourself that you’d tell Stephen Hawking he’s got astrophysics wrong and that you know better.

Insufferably arrogant.

Surreal, god I feel for you mate, so sorry that has happened to you and I hope you’re able to make some sort of recovery from that. That’s just horrible. Don’t worry about the know it alls here who seem to know about your medical life better than you, they obviously aren’t liked by their families and have too much time to spend alone. I’m sure that they will tell you what’s wrong with you and how to fix it anyday now, as they all seem to be medical experts now as well as space shuttle pilots!
Yea because Stephen Hawking is the same as some guy diagnosing himself via Google, you Sir are the moron, the world is falling apart because lay people have decided they know better than the scientists and medical professionals. No one here is saying Surreal is not vaccine injured but are saying you can’t say that you are vaccine injured based on the fact you have had the vaccine, it requires investigation and a medical professional to show a link…l remind me again how many of the Doctors Surreal has seen have told him his condition was caused by the vaccine?