PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jota Aviation
Thread: Jota Aviation
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2022, 19:12
Cat Techie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Rivet Joint
Wow, guess I should have known not to have brought Brexit up. Let me make it clear that Jota themselves mentioned the fall out from Brexit many months ago as a reason they were struggling to get work due to not being on a level playing field with the European freight operators. Maybe the article can still be found.

let me also make it clear that I am not against Brexit but even if I was a remainer the decision has been made and we all just need to move on. There are always going to be teething problems especially when your ex business partner wants to make sure none of its other business partners get any ideas about leaving it’s conglomerate. Over time the UK will chip away at the EU. Hopefully whatever the disparity is with air cargo will be one of the things they work on. It seems other airlines have opened subsidiaries based on the continent and re-registered aircraft accordingly so perhaps that could have been a solution for Jota but I am no expert.
You said your actual knowledge on the subject with your last comment. You and others like you ripped up years of work. Us in the field have paid for it. Thank you for nothing,