PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-V2
Thread: Flybe-V2
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2022, 19:13
wanna

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by airsouthwest
It's very sad that the same old people keep nit picking the same old stuff over and over again like Brexit. Just get over yourself, move on and most importantly SHUT UP!

If Flybe had put new cabins like Porter etc they would have been attacked for wasting money or uncomfortable seats, the way I see it they can't win with these idiots.
From the inaugural flight it appears to me Flybe are taking this comeback very seriously, most experienced captains, most experienced cabin crew on the very first day shows a serious statement of intent to make this business work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdIX-cPCe-I
I think most forums / threads have a point of discussing the product the company is offering and the cabin is certainly part of the product. An area that's surprising and works in their favour is levelling with LM with catering, offering biscuits and drinks. A nice touch even if its the same as some of the competition.
How have the loads been over the weekend? Like most business its probably had some good loads so hopefully that carries on into the summer.

Does it really matter how experienced the crew is as long as they're delivering the product to the best of their ability?