PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-V2
Thread: Flybe-V2
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2022, 16:06
BA318

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by airsouthwest
It's very sad that the same old people keep nit picking the same old stuff over and over again like Brexit. Just get over yourself, move on and most importantly SHUT UP!

If Flybe had put new cabins like Porter etc they would have been attacked for wasting money or uncomfortable seats, the way I see it they can't win with these idiots.
From the inaugural flight it appears to me Flybe are taking this comeback very seriously, most experienced captains, most experienced cabin crew on the very first day shows a serious statement of intent to make this business work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdIX-cPCe-I
Is there really a need for such language as idiots and shut up. It’s just a discussion on a forum. Let’s try to keep it civil. If people go on about something you don’t like ignore it and the conversation dies or moves on.

As for most experienced pilots etc meaning they take it seriously almost any carrier would do that and does do that. BA have a select group of crew just for media flights etc. Did anyone have such low expectations of Flybe2 that they expected something different?

However it’s great to see things seem to have gone smoothly so far given the bad coverage other carriers have had in recent days it should certainly help them further.