PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar and Ballina again
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2022, 13:45
Sunfish

Received 89 Likes on 32 Posts
I have never seen such an envious, insecure and generally low self esteem group of people as what I hope is a very small subset of so called "professional" airline pilots. In my opinion you exacerbate the issue of aircraft of very different performance and capabilities sharing the same airspace by your total lack of respect and even contempt for VFR and RAA pilots. By that I include calling their home fields "****sville" (MagnumPI) and in another memorable insult calling VFR flight: "the dogturd sticking to the sole of your shoe". There is much the same contempt visible elsewhere on Australian forums.

So you expect to solve the very real problems of separation by:

(1) Denigrating and abusing what you consider to be the cause of your problem, and

(2) telling a Third party (AsA and CASA) to make your problem go away because the culprets are inferior to you.

This is not a winning strategy for anyone. Furthermore from what I have read from my fellow VFR dogturd driving ****sville pilots in the USA, they do not appear to have the same behavioural problems with Arline pilots, nor airport operators nor regulators at all. We are dealing with a nasty Australian phenomenon here. By way of example, a US colleague flew his little 80 knot ****box (as you would term it) across the US of A complete with photographs of his orbit around the Statue of Liberty and his landings at airports that make Sydney look small without so much as a reported harsh word or conflict with anyone. Yet you guys cant solve the problem of a third rate place like Ballina without abusing RAA pilots??????

Let me tell you the missing ingredient; respect.

I'll bet Not one of you would deign to speak to an RAA pilot, let alone consider that they might have a valid contribution to make. Same probably goes for AsA and CASA. Therefore you are all speculating on the behavioral issues behind the bugsmashers antics aren't you? No respect.

Did it ever cross your mind that said VFR pilot has no idea of the performance characteristics and operation of your jet? its not part of her training. How could she therefore take into account your requirements and disabilities when arranging her own manouvers? It stands to reason that your problems cannot be solved while there is a one sided conversation because of your toxic lack of respect for anyone else who shares the sky. I say again, this is an Australian behavioural problem as will shortly be proven by the negative response to this post. Now logging out. Ii will no doubt be banned.