PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 4th Apr 2022, 04:02
7A7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TravellingFoodie
Just wondering what Qantas’ policy is with tattoos. I know you’re not allowed ones that are visible while wearing uniform, but if you do have some, would they let you remove them during the ground school, or wear a longer shirt to cover them while you get the removed ? (I have a small one on my wrist). I don’t want to jump the gun and go get it removed asap, if they are flexible with this etc. I have already had a consultation with a tattoo removal company and said it would only take around 8 weeks to have mine completely removed.
Thanks!
Hello TravellingFoodie,
Probably would be better just covering the tattoo with a long sleeves. If it's a small one on the wrist, a band aid over the top is probably enough to conceal.

Originally Posted by Cieletoile
Are there any internal applicants here?
Thanks!
Hello Cieletoile,
Externals first then internals.

Originally Posted by love2fly2022
I’ve searched to try and find the grooming and appearance requirements for Qantas cabin crew but haven’t been able to find anything. I specifically want to know if nail polish is required? And are heels required or can flat shoes be worn?
Thanks!
Hello love2fly2022,
Nails = clear, nude or french polish.
Shoes = low, 1-2 cm. High, 6-7cm. Flats could be worn during in flight service only.

Best of luck everyone