PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 50% pay cuts
Thread: 50% pay cuts
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2022, 21:30
1201alarm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flex88
Morons..
That video has valuable insight into what "may" help some ex CX / KA and other pilots have a better future.. I indicated in my post to start the video at the relevant time... All the rest of you finding fault/hate in the delivery person; well, you stay in Hong Kong and suffer for the rest of your lives as it's indicated that's where you belong.. Suffering with your CNN attached brains..

CX massive pay and benefit increases coming soon
I was never with CX and will never be. Not consuming CNN either. Was merely answering to people who think that T.C. is "One of the most profound and disturbing pieces of journalism" or "He really is though."

And by the way, I agree with your notion that the US pilot situation is a good thing, for pilots in HKG and also worldwide.

On a side note, since you seem so springloaded: introspect and ask yourself, where your anger is coming from.

Way too many people way tooo angry nowadays thanks to social media BS and guys like T.C. on Fox. Not better on the far left wing side of politics either. Where has just normality and reason gone? And yes, China is China, was never normal and reasonable by western standards, and will never be. No need to be angry about it either. Just go home, as soon as a reasonable opportunity exists.