PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naked 3-Star
Thread: Naked 3-Star
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2022, 19:35
trim it out

Received 42 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Lima Juliet
Maybe so, but I haven’t seen much HR transformation success under her watch! It took me 4 weeks to get an HM Forces Railcard which previously was a face-to-face pick up that took 10 minutes in what is now an empty Personal Services Flight. It is now a faceless centralised HR Centre at a few locations across the UK. Maybe if we had someone who was an HR EXPERT (ie. someone who has been doing HR as a Flt Lt to Air Cdre) in charge then we would not all be suffering from the new “HR Operating Model”…
I'm not RAF but I have heard grumblings from friends about the changes to PSF which has reduced the level of service? Have they removed all the clerks from SHQs now?

One of the best bits about working on an RAF station was how good PSF were compared to some green equivalents and civilianised admin departments (not all).

4 weeks to get a rail card is ridiculous. I had to return to the UK last year pronto and got issued a new rail card the first day back after a quick visit to the admin office to do the form.