PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naked 3-Star
Thread: Naked 3-Star
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2022, 10:08
ShyTorque

Avoid imitations

Location: Wandering the FIR and cyberspace often at highly unsociable times
Received 402 Likes on 210 Posts
We live on a private cul de sac. We have neighbours opposite who have made all sorts of petty complaints against us. For example, they are “disgusted” that we have too many cars here (all our cars are parked on our private property). They complain if water runs off our drive into the road when my son washes his car, claiming that it makes the road slippery. They complained that over the Christmas period delivery vans used OUR driveway to turn around, even though the deliveries aren’t coming here and they live further down the road, so these vehicles don’t even go as far down as their frontage. I’ve also been accused of “being very noisy” although I’m known by everyone else as a very quietly spoken person and when I asked her what she meant by this she couldn’t give an example. The man of the house exhibits strange behaviour, such as coming out his house wearing a mask and pretending to polish his car if we are in our front garden. Recently he has been wearing a face mask, sitting in his car with the engine running, the doors open and with the radio blaring out at must be close to full volume. There’s no way I’d let him see my bum!