PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New 'Bonza' LCC launches middle 2022 with B737 MAX
Old 14th Feb 2022, 21:03
Turnleft080

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PoppaJo
At least they have a app. Rex do not.

Fleet will be Maroochydore and Melbourne based. How long before they end up on Melbourne to Sydney. Before too long the route map will slowly start to emulate Tiger and Jetstar from Tullamarine just you watch.

Tim Jordan. Do us a fav and pay your crews ‘10% above Jetstar’. Put Sharpie and his disdain with the flight crew profession in the trash.
It will be interesting where they will be trained up. The closest MAX sim is in Brisbane, if Virgin want to make an extra buck, next would be Singapore, not sure if Air Fiji have their own. Tim saying 6000 applications for flight and cabin crew for eight aircraft initially. I remember when Compass I and II operated with pre 89ers a mix of TAA and Ansett crews. This will be mix of Tiger, VA, JQ, and even QF crews that have lost their jobs. That would make some entertaining conversations in the deck. Pay structure will be interesting maybe similar to Flair 777Partners other venture. One more thing their colour scheme is absolute crap. The thumb sign is way too bloody bogan. I would of done something like Braniff or Frontier or follow the Central Australia/Coral Islander tradition for the new destinations.