PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Freedom March Graham Hood
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2022, 07:08
De_flieger

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Bend alot
As for him wearing a pilot uniform any place in public - I personally see no issue UNLESS he is wearing employer logo items (such as wings). I see all over the place pilots in uniform obviously, 1 item removed when drinking.
It's not illegal, but seeing a retired or otherwise not employed pilot wandering around in their old uniform and epaulettes, complete with a lanyard with company logos for a non-existent ASIC and an Akubra is more than a bit weird. It'd look marginally more respectable if it was a complete uniform, not bits and pieces with slogans written on it, but even then it'd be a bit out there.

I would have money on Mr Hood getting a seat at the table with the PM for discussions this week, I doubt any other here on Pprune will get an invite.
I'll take that bet. $50 says he doesn't sit down with the PM this week? Especially after the rigmarole of his singing efforts and his "bringing the power of jesus casting out the demons" on the twitter posts.

Edit - Having just spent ten minutes listening to one of his speeches, filled with references to the Anzacs and bringing Jesus back into schools and Lest We Forget and spoken prayer, "more than a bit weird" looks to be completely on brand for him. Would've been a long trip with him on your roster....

Last edited by De_flieger; 7th Feb 2022 at 07:20.