PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 3rd Feb 2022, 12:35
Gio87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by easypat67
Hi Gio87, do you remenber how many tests you had and which one from pilotest? And also if in the ATPL questions there is some M&B question orit's just fact?

Many thanks,
About 10 activities I remember that are to be completed in 1:45 hr If I am not wrong. The most tiring and time consuming was the psychological test, something like the questions on the initial medical class 1. Atpl questions seemed to me completely unknown almost all of them and I have a good knowledge of atpl theory. And you didn't have time to think about the answer since you have 10 min for 30 questions. Only one question with conversion between statute and nautical miles. All the other were theoretical questions.
The rest from pilot test. The moving dots, multitasking, RBI, reaction time, inductive and deductive logical thinking and the tube. The tube though was different and more difficult in handling (you need a good mouse) and the inductive logical thinking was also much more difficult. Generally with pilotest I felt ready and I think it went quite well. Something in the video interview probably failed me.

Anyone who did the video interview that was not shaved and passed?