PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kangaroos and First Nation Peoples Flags
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2022, 12:22
Mr Proach

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by sumtingwong
What a poor attempt at virtue signalling. Its the usual self righteous crap we’ve come to expect from Karens with nothing better to do.

It appears there is a long way to go? There it is. You’re already there….obviously, and the rest of us who may disagree, have a long way to catch up to you. At least you can be heartened at some progress being made, perhaps we can all grow up to be just like you eh?

I bet you say “correct” when someone says something you agree with. As if it wasn’t the truth until you confirmed it was. Hail Mr Proach o arbiter of truth.

I doubt there has ever been a time where there are more insufferable useful idiots on the planet than there are now. The yawning chasm between their impression of their intellect and the actual is so wide that no amount of moral posturing or preening could hope to fill it.

Wanna know how we know this? The first comment that disagreed with you, you played the race card. Game over Karen.
I don't usually say "correct", I don't have a consistent response, I might respond with something like: "That is my view" or "That's also my opinion". If I am doing times tables with the grand children and they respond with the answer I agree with, then I will use "correct". By the way when you write "we", are you representing a group of people? I don't agree with everything that you wrote however, thanks for your contribution.