PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lets go to EK! maybe...
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2022, 06:09
T54A

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fired600
T54A …..
You obviously know much more than I do. After all I only worked for them for many years, and you worked for them for ……?

Were the ones you know fired or were they on unpaid leave? Even based on your limited sample size 1/3 of the people made redundant are still redundant, equating to hundreds and hundreds of pilots and families. In the meantime they hire new crew. Great loyalty no matter how you frame it.

If you are looking at joining then good luck, but don’t come complaining in ‘x’ years when it turns on you.
Fired, I say the following with genuine compassion. Let it go. You are bitter and it's eating you alive. You spend every day trolling forums about a company you no longer work for. You are not alone in this dog show. I worked for 18 years at my previous employer. I have 15000 hrs and I'm rated on A320, A330, A340, A350. I was cast out like a bad dog and was payed one quarter of what my contract said I should get. I'm married with two kids. Just like you, I'm just trying to survive. I will take what ever job comes along, work my ass off, and look for something better if it comes along. I have peace with my circumstances and I suggest you do the same. Good luck.