PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HAA crash all survived 11th Jan 2022
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2022, 12:28
Airbus H160

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Verified GoFund Me Created For Pilot Dan Moore

Verified GoFund Me Overview:

Hello, I am writing on behalf of my long time friend, Pilot Dan Moore. You may have seen Dan's heroic actions on the news recently. On January 11, 2022, Dan was the pilot of Life Net 81, the MEDEVAC helicopter that was flying a 2-month old infant to Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia when his aircraft, an EC135, experienced what appears to be a catastrophic mechanical failure in flight. It is a miracle that all 4 occupants survived the crash. Dan was able to expertly perform his emergency procedures and land in the street next to a Drexel Hill church, narrowly missing powerlines and cars. It has even been reported that there were children in a near-by preschool.

Dan has been flying for nearly 30 years, first in the Army, then the airlines and MEDEVAC. I have known Dan for a third of that time and have been all over the world with him. There is no better that I have had the privilege to fly with!

Now Dan needs us as his future is uncertain. He is recovering from multiple injuries and his road is certain to be long and challenging. His continued future as a pilot will remain unknown for many months. This type of situation always has an impact of people and their families in unimaginable ways. Expenses associated with the emergency appear and continue well into recovery. Please let us show him that this time WE have his back. Donate if you can, and if not, then please share this campaign.

Thank you and God bless.