PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines and Pilots
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2022, 01:07
SOPS
short flights long nights

Received 154 Likes on 48 Posts
Originally Posted by 43Inches
First the FAA will ask what is a Covid-10 vaccine, 2nd anyone taking that will probably be grounded as injecting fictitious or imaginary drugs is probably a sign of mental illness. Actually I doubt the FAA will go any further than glance at this rubbish as vaccine safety with regard to aviating was ascertained over a year ago. As with all other BS in this pandemic the evidence is really out there, I mean so many pilots have collapsed and died and planes are obviously falling from the sky in enormous numbers, or is the deep state hiding the burning wrecks as well?

I really want to find this place they hide everything, from 1000s of captured aliens and spaceships, to various ships, MH 370, Elvis and Harold Holt (probably still in the Russian submarine), the shooter on the grassy knoll, the control center for all the false flag activities to stage 911, the stage set for the lunar landings, Justin Biebers talent, Amelia Earhart and her B18, Hitlers ball that hung on the wall, The Grail, the world weather control LASER weapon, the mini/invisible nuclear powerplants that run each mile of maglev track and last of all Trumps tax returns for the last 20 years and so many other things that I have missed....Oh I forgot the 5 star day spa where Bin Laden, Saddam and Ghadaffi have been hanging out since their fake deaths. Oh and I couldn't miss Freddy Valentich who's now on the run from his thirteenth engagement.
I just need to point out.. Harold Holt was taken by a Chinese sub.. everyone knows that.