PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - And so it begins...
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2022, 07:24
MENELAUS

Received 27 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by herewego75
Still you see CAPTAINS being treated "so badly" asking all these questions on Yammer. Tagging the GMO and DFO. Asking about loops and COS18. Um I have an idea, why don't you grow a pair and either get booked off or resign! You are embarrassing yourselves!

Another question I have to ask is all the pilots "making noise" on these forums. Where are they from? Are they local or western pilots? There will never be unity in this airline because of the demographics and that is completely understandable.
Remember if you don't want to fly, need to go see family or need a mental health break - GET BOOKED OFF WORK! Or do us all a favour and resign.

A few captains are continually bashing on about COS18 and more money (ironically some are from the old guard at the AOA that wanted to push TA18 through with their housing intact), its NEVER going to be increased. RA55 is done! Move on or leave please.

At no point do I agree with the treatment of the pilots as a whole, but you have a choice in life. Stick it out, accept or you can leave (you are lucky you can leave this dump of a country)! the CHOICE is yours.

Keep safe everyone and safe landings.

​​​kenfoggo it would not surprise me at all. they will pay other pilots more than their own pilots.
Was it not that long ago that you were advocating that senior pilots leave to protect the careers of junior pilots ? So it seems that the just leave argument is something of a leitmotif in your posts. That and bang out to the freighter, the apparent panacea of opportunities, an opportunity that 18 months ago most CX pilots looked down upon and wouldn’t have touched with a barge pole.
Of course most of the posters on here are qweilohs.
I assume from the nature and style of your posts that
you’re relatively young ? Frankly CX is toast if this continues, HKGOV’s pseudo financial support or not. So maybe get out yourself whilst you can, start over, before this lifestyle causes irreparable, deleterious affects to your health. And before you ask, I have left. Long since. And whilst I miss the flying, I haven’t looked back.