PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - M1 Visa or no Visa and SEVIS approved schools in the USA
Old 1st Jan 2022, 23:34
nismavrik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flight schools recommendation in USA and Canada

Originally Posted by felipe2407
Hello everyone!

I'm from Colombia and I'm looking for the right flight school. I've seen a lot of schools but some of them are too expensive and the other ones don't convince me in terms of quality of training. I´ve checked schools in FL, TX, CA, but the location doesn't matter to me if it has good weather conditions. Here are some of the schools I've seen.

-Epic Flight Academy
-American Flyers
-Global Atlantis
-Fly Safety
-Aeroguard
-L3 Aviation
-Sunrise Aviation
-CAE flight Academy
-Wayman Aviation
-2Fly airborne
-Aviator Collegue
-Phoenix East Aviation
-Florida Flyers Flight Academy
-ATP
-Flying Academy Miami
-Dean International Flight School
-ADF airways

Do you guys recommend me one of them or another? I'll be really glad to read your comments.

Thanks a lot!
Hi guys, can someone answer this question. How would you compare L3Harris Vs Hillsboro Vs Pelican Vs Skyborne Vs Aerocadet (Canada) for an international student?
For USA - I am interested in the F1 - Airline Pilot Career program. I have a good IELTS Academic score and am fit and will be able to pass FAA Class 1 Medical. I hope to complete the ground school and flight training in the next 12-18 months and then build the necessary 1000 hours towards ATPL as a CFI.

In case I consider Canada the Visa won't be an issue but I am not quite sure whether I should be looking forward to Aerocadet / Toronto Airways Inc while prospecting for a flight school. Any feedback will be really helpful. Thank you.