PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates...is this for real!!???
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2021, 06:07
flyTheBigFatLady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 5star
Pretty embarrassing to read this if you ask me…
Why did none of the 4 guys pick up ‘0000’ in the alt window on the MCP? SOPs, on several occasions, clearly not followed it seems, as the Alt window comes back a few times in the SOPs if I remember correctly…
Then followed by a PF who thought a pitch of 5degrees was going to get a Triple airborne…..Seriously, What the heck were they thinking…..

Embarrassing to read as an exEK driver... Any info on how ‘worked out’ these guys were? Seems to me so erratic that Fatigue might have played a role maybe? Naaah. Fatigue at EK… will never happen right?
that event is not a question of following sops anymore.
if an airplane passes the end of runway and is not making any substantial height, the pilots have to take action to change that no matter what sops are saying. But not at EK. The best trained pilots are just watching passing houses underneath and trusting technology, what a f..k..g joke is that. Bottom line is that’s what’s happen if you have sent the experience into redundancy and keep all those on the lower salary with the lower hours on the clock, drive them into total fatigue and stress them with rules of stupidity.
there is one thing clear at EK all those incidents are not only Pilot made, these things are forced by the entire organization and the way they treat employees.
when u are scared of the consequences of being a pilot, there will be a guarantee to make one.