PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar salary reductions and redundancies 😬
Old 23rd Dec 2021, 09:54
ant1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Bjorn. I will try to answer you quiz

Q1) Did you criticize the company about these subjects when you worked for Qatar Airways?

A1)

Better not, did you read what happened to many loyal pilots for simply being members of WhatsApp groups?

Q2) Or did you just start criticizing these subjects when the airline did not recall you?

A2)

I guess they did not feel threatened anymore

Q3) Is it right to ruthlessly criticize and vilify the company for other subjects because you didn't get recalled?

A3)

See A2. I can also imagine that they feel some bitterness in relation to the way they were treated, first on their way out, the lack of transparency in the "selection" process, for instance and the way things are unfolding during this rejoining process. Let me tell you that the deal was to be recalled before any external hiring or as QR said, to be given priority during a three year period.

Q4) What does the human resources email shared on Avherald have to do with an unfortunate incident?

A4
In case you don't know, fear is not a good flight deck companion. Fear of going around, of loading more fuel, you name it. Most of the emails were lately contributing to that 5* pervasive fear culture

Q5) If, as you claim, annual leave is more in the United States, why didn't you apply to Delta or United airlines? Delta and United Airlines open new training classes every month.

A5)

I'll give a go to this one, too. They may not have the right to work in the US

Q6) You claim that B777 or B787 doesn't matter for you. Many airlines in Europe, including Wizzair and Ryanair, are recruiting B737/A320 pilots. Why didn't you apply? Don't you love to fly four legs anymore?[/QUOTE]
​​​​​​
A6)

Maybe the lesson here is that there's a limit to what money can buy and it's perhaps better to do some crappy domestic hopping than to be treated like ****e as a reward for your loyalty and the life expectancy that you traded for money
I hope to have contributed to your understanding of life itself
Keep the blue side up and Merry Christmas