PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS Europe hiring again
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2021, 20:19
richmixture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ostria, I did not complain, it’s no problem for me to stay in my current position or to find another job. I just really wanted to work for Netjets because I know people are generally happy there. I would have been prepared to bring all my experience, and would have been happy in the right seat. The reason I’d be happy in the right seat is exactly because I do have the necessary soft skills, and I because I do understand CRM. After thousands of hours in the left seat of a wide body, I don’t need to prove anything to anyone, including myself.

Thank you for guiding me about the finer points of attitude, soft skills, and stick-and-rudder. I never came across these concepts in 25 years of flying and 15 years of training, but now, thanks to your insights, I finally understand. Thank you also for calling me a school boy. I wish you all the best for your future career, may you enlighten many others.

Boabity - re the “we cannot provide feedback” - I fully agree. Especially where applicants have reached a late stage of the process and an (apparently) considered decision is made, it wouldn’t be too much to ask on what basis, regardless of whether it came from the agency or NJ itself - professional courtesy. Constructive feedback is crucial when someone has failed an assessment, then again, perhaps they just don't have the resources.