PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 2nd Dec 2021, 16:00
UAV689

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dashcam

If you think the job is merely pressing buttons you are perpetuating the myth MoL spouts about taxi drivers and an easy job. Which guess what, in turn helps him out in the public percentages of what we do. Perhaps work in the city if you want a 6 figure salary for pushing buttons.

Button pushing is so far from the truth. You have the practical unlimited liability of 189 humans behind you. You will be blamed for any incident. Potentially taken to court. I know capts taken to court for diverting and not given any help from the company. I kid you not, you may fly with that person at ema.

I will not earn a 6 figure salary for another 4 years, if he decides to restore the pay. He does not have to. There are clauses there saying he does not have to.

And by that time, my “potenial” will be down about 5k from inflation.

Not spending 6k of my allowance? Remember you lose about 40% to taxman, which leaves 3.5k. Car park is about a grand a year, LoL 1200, medical 300, hotac for sims 3-400, yeah, got a whole heap of change left over from that don’t we! (All free at normal companies, and higher pay as well on top!)

I am complaining about the treatment of staff. It is not normal, it is a broken mentality not fit for an age outside of victorian factories. Why do we allow it? Why do we as society allow ourselves to be so treated at our own expense so a ceo and shareholders benefit. We do not benefit, we get penalised.

They are so out of touch, if they treated staff with respect and transparency, they would have one of the happiest work forces around. But they prefer fear. It means people do not call sick, pilots still run around min fuel, still rushing checklists, all fear. Nothing else.

4 days sick, enjoy your meeting in enterprise house.

Nothing I have said is untrue. I have seen it, experienced it, seen peoples contracts. There are no secrets amongst staff.