PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 30th Nov 2021, 22:38
737NGx99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brian Pern

Hi! Thank’s for the reply.
I understand your concern and feedback.
I posted my experience to help other candidates and not to brag about my skills and knowledge, this was a very intense and challenging process for me aswell.

I wrote a large amount of text about the experience and hadn’t the energy to look through my choice of words, i’m not a native english speaker, so that’s why sentences can seem misleading.

As safety is always number one priority and as i’ve been taught during the MCC, communication is a huge factor. To clarify some things about my post which i’ve removed for now.
When my PF doesn’t correct an on-going negative trend, if i comment twice on the error and still nothing happens, why should i not consider to intervene on the controls? As taught during the MCC, i might of even thought about incapation.
All i was trying to do was to help and i do not see anything wrong with helping out as much as telling him what to do in a high-workload situation.

Of course, i understand that this might not be the correct way when flying on the line, I just brought all my knowledge taught from MCC to the assesment, that’s it.

I am keen to learn new things and i appreciate your feedback. My earlier post seem to have lead to a misunderstanding from your perspective, and i truly understand that as you probably are an active airline pilot.